Phthalate Plasticizers Market Witnessing High Growth By Key Players | Outlook To 2027
The Global Phthalate Plasticizers Market is forecast to reach USD 13.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Among the various plasticizers used in PVC, phthalate plasticizers are most commonly used. More than 90% of the plasticizers used in thermoplastic polymers are used in PVC. These plasticizers are added to PVC to support the chains of PVC polymers slide against each other, softening the PVC. These plasticizers are colorless liquids and insoluble in water. However, it is miscible in hexane, mineral oil, and most organic solvents. Due to the above mentioned trait, it is easily soluble in bodily fluids like saliva and plasma. These plasticizers that are used in PVC are effective and inexpensive.
The global Phthalate Plasticizers market research report provides a brief overview inclusive of competitive landscape and key developments in the market. It provides an extensive study analysis of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate deals and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into company overview, financial standing, business expansion plans, and revenue growth of each company. It also sheds light on product advancement, technological developments, and research and development activities.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2620
Key participants include Exxonmobil, BASF SE, UPC Technology, Aekyung Petrochemical, NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION, Evonik Industries, Eastman, LG Chem, Shangdong Qilo Plasticizers and Shandong Hongxin Chemicals.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Phthalate Plasticizers market held a market share of USD 9.84 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.8% during the forecast period.
- In context to Type, the Low phthalates segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 4.5% during the forecast period, which expected to hold, 39.0% of the market by 2027. Low phthalates can be further classified into dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP). The growth rate witnessed by the Low phthalates segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the medical sector and adhesive industry wherein it is used in medical devices & adhesives, respectively, thus contributing to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In context to Application, the Flooring & Wall Coverings segment held the largest market share of more than 30.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 3.9% during the forecast period. The high durability of these plasticizers and its ease of maintenance have resulted in its wide application in flooring & wall coverings of residential as well as commercial constructions wherein it can survive foot traffic in commercial buildings like in shopping malls.
- In regards to End-user, the Automotive segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 19.6% of the market by 2027. The market share held by the Automotive segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the industry, increasing demand for light weight vehicles and applicability of these plasticizers in seat upholstery, seat belt, airbags, thus contributing to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to the region, North America held 26.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the high demand for PVC products in commercial and residential applications, which is boosting the market growth in this region.
Download Report Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2620
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the expected revenue growth rate the global Phthalate Plasticizers market is expected to register during the forecast period?
- What are the key growth driving factors of Phthalate Plasticizers market?
- Who are the leading players in the market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
- Which region is expected to account for the largest market share in the global Phthalate Plasticizers
Regional analysis covers study of the market in key geographical regions of the world including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further predicts the regions expected to account for the largest revenue share in the forecast period and the CAGR for the forecast period. The section further discusses in detail the production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, export and import, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The section further offers a country-wise analysis to provide deeper insights into the global market.
An extensive analysis of the global market is included in the report which covers different factors from region-centric key statistical data to macro- and micro-economic factors that are crucial for forecast assessment. The study also offers a comprehensive analysis of the growth prospects, patents, technological advancements, and product launches in the market.
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- High phthalates
- Low phthalates
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Building and construction
- Electrical and electronics
- Paints & coatings
- Adhesives & sealants
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Wire & Cable
- Flooring & Wall Coverings
- Consumer Goods
- Film & Sheet
- Coated Fabric
- Adhesives And Glues
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2620
Key Points Addressed in the Report:
- A detailed analysis of the global Phthalate Plasticizers market through assessment of key market aspects such as technology, product type, application, end-use, and overall industry dynamics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market estimation and CAGR calculation for the forecast period.
- All-inclusive assessment of market dynamics with emphasis on drivers, restraints, opportunities, and limitations.
- Extensive profiling of key companies operating in the market including company overview, financial standing, product offerings, product portfolio, recent product and technological advancement, and business expansion plans.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse More Reports:
Anti-Fog Additives Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-fog-additives-market
Self-Cleaning Glass Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/self-cleaning-glass-market
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370